Thursday 19 January 2012

Getting on Top........

Things haven't been going the way I planned recently!  I would have expected to have shown you a finished kitchen by now but it's been slow going and I'm giving it the final clean today so will be sharing on Monday so be sure to pop over for a nose!
While time hasn't permitted me to get into any major jobs I have been concentrating on keeping on top of the general upkeep of the house.  I didn't want to concentrate on decluttering the kitchen while the rest of the house went into decline!  


I really feel as though I'm building some good habits already, I'm so organised with the laundry and dinners that James keeps asking if I'm OK!!!

 Lots of Love xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Well done, sounds like you've made a great start. Me, not so. I have cleared out the bedside table drawer and a shelf in the wardrobe (a dumping ground for paperwork). Not much but it is a start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking advantage of my kitchen ceiling being done today and the fact I've had to clear everything out to give it a proper clean this afternoon!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like its going well, well done on the organisation - i need to really get my butt into gear and follow your lead :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slowly but surely is the way. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them!